“Bristol Business Forms Ltd” is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
“Bristol Business Forms Ltd” may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Name and job title
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our cookies help us:
– Make our website work as you’d expect
– Save you having to login every time you visit the site
– Remember your settings during and between visits
– Improve the speed and security of the site
– Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook and Twitter
– Personalise our site to you to help you get what you need faster
– Continuously improve our website for you
– Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
– Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
– Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies parts of this website may not function correctly.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES
We use Google Analytics to compile anonymous visitor statistics allowing us to continuously improve our website. These statistics tell us:
– How many people have visited our website
– What type of technology they are using (type of browser, device and settings)
– How long they spend on the site
– What pages they looked at
– How they reached our site (e.g. from a search engine)
– Whether they have been before
– These statistics are anonymous and contain no personally identifiable information
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.